.
.
It hurts, and worse than the right foot ever did, this time around. Part of it may be excess fluid. So I am hitting that pretty hard. Too, it may be that it is cold. You would think, in the low 80s, I could go without socks. But, no, it seems. Shorts and a muscle shirt are fine. PJ bottoms are too much. But, yes, socks. Not white gym socks, but knee high wool hunting socks. So be it.
As well, I am being careful when sleeping. I still wonder if someone or something twists that in my deeper sleep. I had a pile of neatly stacked boxes tumble over the other night, up here. I am certain that stack was stable. And, I have heard scurrying, but with light on the area and an immediate search, absolutely nothing was found or seen. And the sound continued while I searched... visually. Wasn't willing to put my hand down near the sounds.
There is more to me, this house, or something than is... likely according to science. If... engineering is less concerned with appearances and just goes with the facts no matter how seemingly unlikely. I know there was sound. I know nothing was visible. Whatever it was had to be mouse sized or a little bigger, and only inches, six to eight, from my face.
Further, after the close scrabbling noises, there was no sound of something leaving. Very strange. I don't worry about pleasing others, looking or sounding "sane", or requiring an explanation. Merely describing the event, and considering it. Could it have been a dream? I'm saying no. I went from that to reading the web, and what I remember reading then was there later.
Well, on to bed. Oh, been working on my teeth. Why so dark. Ah, coffee. I'm going to see if there is a tooth paste or mouthwash that might help with that. Ugh. Later. Or, really, good night.
I... think mother is beginning to understand that there isn't a way back into my graces. Continued vitriol is shut down absolutely. There is no room or option for negotiations. She burned every bridge, then shit on the spurs remaining. I hope she enjoyed trying to bully me. That's a zero space option, leading only to her going her own way. Ugh. NO!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here