.
Not certain if she fully understands, believes. Further, she is attempting to own the notion. Threatening to move out? Okay. She suggests she'll be out this month. No, I wouldn't mind. I won't buy more groceries, and will eat my food until she is gone. No more buying as a general rule.
She told me she is joining the mormon church. I... thought she had. Her nicotine and caffeine habits are going to... be a problem. Not my problem. I doubt if she will be taking Jasmine. That or back to the pound. She can't have the cats, especially after beating the kitten nearly to neurological retardation. The kitten is doing better, but is terribly afraid at times, and still has twitches.
She'll have to figure her way out. I'll have to watch what I can as she moves. She is an inveterate thief and liar. She can have the bed stuff I bought her, but not my antique dresser. Perhaps a few other things, just nothing I prefer or value, use. And no food. She'll have to get set up on food stamps, the food pantry rounds, and such.
She had it good. But good just wasn't good enough. You know, I didn't even mind, mostly, her taking, using, eating? But lying about it, denying the obvious, and disrespecting me on top of it? No. Absolutely not.
Could some of it have been old age, minor memory issues? Some, but her general intentions go toward lying and stealing. It fits the general pattern. Unfortunately. I hope she learns to tell the truth. But at her age, it's very unlikely. It seems to be a family trait... at least her favorite brother is also well known for it too. Not the other remaining aunt, that I know of though. Grandpa was a major fibber, too. But liar? Hard for one that young, as I was when I knew him, to discern that sort of thing with real certainty.
Mother was always in trouble with my grandmother. I suspect she... saw the problems and tried to get out ahead of them. Unfortunately, she died before she could... scourge the devils out of her. She had no one left who cared enough to... sort that with, for, her.
She has some goodness, some fine qualities. Too bad those are buried by the others. I guess we will see what happens going forward. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here