.
Tonight was one of those. Awake. But maybe back to sleep?
Having the room 75, even down to 68 if it gets cooler outside, has helped. Well, and while I haven't spoken with mother, the... decision has been made. The future beyond that is murky, muddy, messy, and uncertain. But probably involves emptying, packing, and moving a long way away.
I would like to think there is a woman in that future. But the truth, as every man knows, is that women are nothing but trouble. Liars, thieves, in it for themselves. I'm not convinced I could afford, this way or that, a woman... here or there.
And... the sound. They must always talk. They never listen. I don't think they understand even those rare times they bother to attempt listening. Then they don't care, because they know better. Just ask them. And that skirt socialism... gifting your money, items, whatever, for their popularity. And, most of them will side with your enemies, just to spite you? Or because they have far more in common with your enemies.
Perhaps, a woman. But sandboxed so that her family can't eat me alive, she is less likely to cheat, and there is still a way out. Just to keep her in check. She can never know the truth of my accounts, just that it will manage our needs, is worth staying for in time (avoiding letting her contemplate inheritance or limiting the worth of that so I don't end up deaded).
Women are quid pro quo. All of them. Sensual, sexual, self-centered, and absolutely careless. Until... they are wedged to where they have somethings worth fighting, even dying, for, and if those fears can be roughly harvested and focused in the right directions (away from collectivist states, away from police states, toward making or producing, not just using, spending, devouring). Quite a trick, but it has, roughly, been done before. For millennia. Equality in law has... destroyed the machinery which helped produce makers not spenders. Modern women are mere spenders and destroyers of wealth and goods. I do wonder if there remains a place were a woman, wife, can be... retrained, or simply trained?
Otherwise I'll just enjoy a woman's company, from time to time. Moving on when the inevitable end of my capacity to deal with her leaching, cheating, hatred, or such, arrives. Not much, but better than being totally alone. Too bad I can't do that in the States. But it is far too expensive, and risky, here. With the notion of common law marriage, often reduced to a year or two? And the general expense of America. Well, and the more severe flaws of feminist ideology gone completely off the tracks, this isn't the place for even that. Ask any even puo, players, etc. America, even the West generally, isn't the best of hunting grounds.
Yes, I do know. I have hunted more wild ass than the average bear. Got tired of that game. Like playing chess with checker players. But... they got what they wanted. If it was always meant to be... turbulent and short. Anyway... just a matter of time and a few complexities. One of those at a time.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here