.
.
A couple last night, or one? Same sort of theme. In the first, or first part, someone was speaking with me. They knew of my sight, and knew something I saw. They didn't know that for all the sight might be, it isn't always all that. It is almost like seeing with emotions, rather than eyes, sometimes. Sure, I might see a beer garden thousands of miles away. Even then it might be fuzzy, just seeing some things... wooden planter type things, flowers generally, and it being in later afternoon or darkening for other reasons. I just don't see, but I do or can get a picture. Anyway, he suspected I knew, if I only suspected his sin.
He did ask if I hated him for what he had done. Absolutely not, I told him. I know of none who have passed this way, save one, who has not done the wrong thing, often, deeply, more deeply than that which he did. I only indicated that, if it never caused him problems, then yes, that is a problem. Also, if it was still causing him problems, then that he should do something about it. Requesting forgiveness. Don't try to excuse your part of a bad thing even if it was just a part in the whole that you played. Take your sin, turn it in. To whom you sinned against, if possible (the dead cannot hear or speak) and to God. The person you sinned against does not have to forgive you. You still must seek it. If not, ask that they at least leave it in God's hands. Let God do the heavy lifting. Don't debate it though.
No, I don't hate sinners. Just sin. Yes, guilt should be dealt with, and God has provided methods. Guilt, without a way out, is death. No guilt for sin is worse than death. Yes, there is worse than death.
In the next dream, or section, I was discussing the mark of Cain. Someone took offense, and felt impugned. I discussed it a bit more. Finally I suggested that if they can't handle dealing with minor questions, doubts, about self and such, how in the world are they going to deal with the heavier issues of sin and salvation, and hell? Or, maybe hell has been removed so only heaven of some sort remains? That is a sure path to death, or worse. If you can't deal with the simple structures, there is no way you can handle what they all consort to mean. St. Paul, was it? I believe so. He suggested that while such, and others, do exist... if they can and will hear, and follow rightly, it is their heart, if it is true, that will decide their fate. I'll have to find that. I have to ask the same questions of myself. Many do not believe in these other things, but many don't believe most of the bible, magisterium, or other such. I cannot help those who have not the ears to hear nor the eyes to see. None may help such. I will warn, however. If the truths of the bible require someone to leave to a safe space, I will leave them to the damned place. Choices.
Yeah. In some ways following Christ, and abiding God, is easy. Don't do this, do this, etc. And, yet, Jesus was quite clear that the law was not enough as a writ. There is, simply, right and wrong, good and evil, truth and lies. And there is no middle ground, there is no way out, there are no other choices. Choose. But if you disseminate, and discern poorly, then do not take council, I will leave you to your path and follow what I plainly see, as best as I am able. I doubt, even so, our paths will more than converge from time to time. That is the truth of it. And yet, it can be a happy reunion, not one of despair. I have seen many who have heard what I have said, disregarded it, and come to hate me for they know I am telling the truth and they are hiding from it. There are others who, upon each meeting, it is good. Even if we have secular disagreements, or even disagreements of faith, if both seek truth there is some great latitude.
Just... remembering the odd dreams, then going on from them. True? To the best of my knowledge, that is how I see things. I won't even debate the matters. I will encourage all to choose wisely. I don't believe the end times are upon us, but dark times are. Better to lose your life than your soul. It might come to that choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here