.
Actually, by temp, it isn't all that bad. It is 10 F. But when you are working with metal and water, in bare hands, without a jacket... okay, right, so partly my fault. Though partly not. I used one of the buckets to fill the waterers. So I wanted it filled. So, again, I had to thaw the hydrant. Took a bit longer this time. Night and all.
But, as mentioned, I got all the waterers filled. And, when I change out the others, I will fill those too. If not necessarily tonight. They are frozen, most likely, would wouldn't fill, for a while, anyway. I'll put them in one of the buckets of water, though, which helps them melt more quickly, at least compared to leaving them on the back porch.
Now I am letting some of them warm, then will take them out for the rabbits. I may, on the colder days, change their waterers three times. I won't refill until they get to a quarter to a third remaining though. So, mostly, just thawing the remnants, then putting them back out, probably several days running each. So my two and an half to three days of waterers may well last nearly a week, as fast as they freeze.
Not sure if I'll get a shower first, or do chores first? I'm thinking a shower first, then dry a bit. Then do chores. Ugh. I won't be getting dishes in. But that means I may try to take a shower first thing in the morning. I am doing what I can. It isn't much, but it is what I can do, and pushing things at that.
Oh, I am hungry. But I am still, also, so very full! I still feel stuffed. Must me a mental hunger? But it feels so real. No worries, won't cheat my time. I am too pleased with how things are going to mess up currently. I do keep feeling like I am having a blood sugar drop. But when I checked just now, and earlier, it was running 113 and just now 112. I don't get it. Perhaps bp being that low is the problem? Still, giving it a few days before I decide to drop part of the carvedilol.
Even then, if in a few weeks I am still this low, tired, exhausted really still, I will ask to change my medicine again. I will go back on the small carvedilol pill again if so. It gives me something to, again, remove if necessary. It's an easy kill. It only lowers things by three to seven points, and is right on the edge of what I can tolerate of carvedilol.
Heck of a thing to be mostly dead, juggling life and death, trying to medicate solo, and do else. It's... supposed to be impossible. Just keeping my head above the water, and boy is that water cold. But, been this way for longer than most undergrads, by their ages and half again.
Oh, best get slow acting insulin. I'll sure be ready for bed when it is time. Actually, past time. Just trying to get a few more things done. Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here