.
Noon, and some. Sore too. I couldn't sleep well going back to bed. And, my mattress was out of alignment, the top with the bottom mattress. But I was so tired when I went back in that I didn't realize. Like sleeping on a speed bump! Which, in part, is why I slept so late. Couldn't get good sleep.
Still, all good. Still thinking about that dream last night. It is as if my eyes are still dilated beyond the planes of flesh. As if still seeing into the sun... Sun. I can see why, if others had 'dreamed' of being in His presence, without knowing Him through Christ and the book, might well think He is the sun god. Without context... yea. And... such dreams are not... easily set aside.
Wasn't there a pharaoh who believed there was only one true god, and that it was a sun god? I think, through history, there were others who made similar claims. Gilgamesh's wife had similar things being presented, but she was an creature of altogether evil, if you ask me. Anyway...
Their litter, first thing, then fed. When I wake this late, I will feed them. Next, I have breakfast going. It will be late, but Hopefully within the hour. Then, to eat the rest by 17:00... to eat all within the four hour range. A call and a few texts. Don't wish to disturb. Never sure when to send, trying to not hit their meal times. But some eat it at noon, others in the early afternoon, and some don't eat their feast until regular dinner time. It's... a trick. I'll do my best.
Blood sugar is 96. Oh, but it doesn't look like I am losing any weight? Then again, I weighed myself at the end of the day. But, fully unclothed, I weighed 276.6? Bleh. I have averaged nearly two hundred calories under the supposed weight loss calorie count for the last nine days. So... I'll have to begin cutting everything all over again. BUT! I did maintain. So, potentially, I know where the zero is. The trick is to figure out what a maintenance caloric intake is... at that level, THEN, figure out how much I really need to cut. I will tinker with some of the programs, see where to go from here. But, it's a start, and I did very well. It should make a four hour eating window, for intermittent fasting, much easier.
Thankfully, there have been days I have gone five hundred less calories, and even less, without too much difficulty. Though I have to admit, I will most likely have to eat higher fats, to tolerate that much lower calories. Not for the necessity to burn, but for the satisfaction. Proteins aren't... satisfying. Carbs and fats are satisfying, if carbs are short run satisfactions.
Oh, but on the good side? Blood sugar is... very well controlled. Sure, I am using insulin. But, I have always been using insulin. I have done this before. For whatever reason, this is working for that. Now to get weight loss as a part of it. Yes, I think it is possible, maybe. It just won't be as easy as it seemed like it might be.
It does look like it snowed, but certainly not five feet as some were suggesting. How much I can't yet tell. Cats first, then I forgot to step out to see. One second... Ah, it looks like, whatever we got, only about an half inch remains. And, it is 35 out there, so it won't last long. I may get the plow going today, just to... make sure it doesn't ice over.
I had as good of a Christmas as one could wish, at least as an adult. A dream? Okay. A wonderful one. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here