.
Can't remember exactly when I went to bed. I was up, a while, after the last post. It... just... took a while to get up off the chair, then get upstairs and sleep. Just... did. And, I couldn't sleep for long. Actually, was doing okay. It was 83 up there? Anyway, didn't matter. A blanket over me, and sleeping well enough. Couldn't remember my name or station, didn't care. Do I talk in my sleep? Don't know.
Was sleeping okay. Then... it... got cool? Well, it dropped. Felt nice, really. Nicer? It had dropped to 78, near the bed. It was 73 out in the room further, and up off the floor more. Which had been in the 82 or 83 when I went to bed as well. So, yea, it cooled. So... refreshing. Woke me. Not greatly, just enough that I couldn't just keep laying there. So... up I got, around 22:30.
Being that I hadn't eaten, or much?, yesterday, I decided to make a chia mix cereal. Adding all of the seeds. Grinding only flax and chia. Then soaking that all. Protein powder, some powdered cream, liquid sweeteners, and coconut oil. Oh, turmeric and black pepper too... as little as possible, as they aren't my favorite. But pepper, put in low enough not to taste, actually does cause saliva to flow as if it senses eating it's favorite food, or smelling it? And, I got the turmeric low enough, this time, that it isn't an issue. More like food dye, at that level, but you don't need much. It makes flax seed much more nutritious. Worth the effort.
I have to admit, while not oatmeal, or wheat cereal... more whole or less, it is quite tasty, and filling. Not only that, I really won't get hungry again in an half hour to three. I will have a fullness, from three tablespoons of food and half a quart of fluids, for the rest of, say, eight hours? Longer, really, if I don't think about it. I did have a meat stick, though, too. More for texture, and the idea of meat, than need.
When last I checked, outside, it was 61. I get the feeling that it is continuing to cool off. The front room, with the door open just a crack, went from 79(?) to 75, and continues to drop... even with me and the machine present and hot.
To be honest, I may end up just eating, for the most part, those seeds. Maybe with a can of sardines or such, or a few meat sticks, as well. If I can do that, I should begin losing weight. It doesn't make sense, to me, that I haven't lost weight already. I thought, perhaps, that I simply wasn't metabolizing. But, if that were true, I wouldn't kick off heat like I do. And I definitely do. Even eating just ~1k calories for the last few days, I am still putting out enough heat that, if I leave the room for ten minutes, and come back? I can still sense my heat signature. Both upstairs where I sleep, and down here where I sit. It's as if I left the stove on low. Which... means... I do have a strong metabolism. Though, perhaps, not always?
I am hoping to get a shower in, then hit waterers, tonight. If I get a shower in, I'll set up dishes. Nothing fancy, but just those things would be nice. Then, on to bed again? Oh... trash out, and maybe recycling? Not sure this week is recycling though. Actually, pretty sure it isn't. Still, would like to get that going in any case. Later. Or goodnight, if I fail at some or all of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here