.
Not exactly sure when I went to bed. It was after noon. The last number, I saw, on the clock, for certain... I think... was 12:48? 12:38? One of those. Though that isn't necessarily when I went to bed, though could be. Could be up to three hours later, if probably at the most. I woke at around 21:30? Give or take.
While sleeping, toward the end of the sleep, I had to close the window nearest me. Gusts were coming in. COLD gusts. Brutal. Woke me right up. The first few I thought were freaks, covered up better, and tried to ignore. After several, and several, then three right in a row, I sorted out the mechanics of moving and shutting the window. Oh my word is that wind cold! No number of blankets would work against it. Not any blanket I have ever owned.
Sassy came up, about then, maybe half an hour later... to let me know it was time to wake. I gave her some petting and scratching, gently and pleasantly. Telling her how wonderful she is. She is such a pleasant little pot belly with genie eyes. Anyway... gave her some good feelz, love, and cooing. Asked if she was hungry, got her rousing meow cheer, so got up.
It's 65 up front, starting out, and 63 or cooler in the rest of the house. I finally closed the windows. Checked outside, where it is 44, but windy, sometimes gusting. I have refused to turn on the furnace, and unless it drops to the 50s in here, I probably won't. Hard to believe I even wrote that it got to 34, let alone that it is already 44 before 22:00! In the middle of June. Even if I knew it would do that, it doesn't change the fact that it DID do that. Knowing isn't fact, until it is.
Today? I have no idea. But I want to try to get to work. I'll... dress a bit more warmly, wear warm socks, two layers, and try to do a few things. Dishes, some laundry, cleaning in the kitchen and bathroom, and waterers.
Blood sugar is 174, for not good reason. But, with sleep being weird, I'm not even certain that is a fasting blood sugar. I'll get some food, and insulin, plus slow acting, in. It was 127 when I last drew, well after my last meal. Oh well, I'll... do what I can. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here