.
.
While it is a commercial, I think they got it just about right. And, while I don't use that particular litter, or care about the weight of it, I did go with a lighter litter, as it turns out, but because it works extremely well. Poor girls, so worried about poppo.
Now this next seemed interesting. Not sure how much of science can be trusted to be true. But I am sure there are differences. This only treats one small part of it. Cat's memorize scents, for example, and really enjoy sniffing... whatever. A freshly opened box has to be gone over time and time again, to make sure some slight new scent has not been overlooked. Well, and probably best to check for edibles... over, and over, and over, and... No, cats do not get bored. Tired, perhaps, disinterested maybe, but not bored. There is always something to go over, again, again. Even if you put a cat in a room with nothing else, sterilized to room of odor, and turned off the lights, they would... simply start looking for what you missed, while waiting for you or someone or something. Never bored. I wonder, besides scent, and sound, what else they sense? We will probably never truly know.
Even when they are jerks, I enjoy them.
Yeah, I like cats too.
ReplyDeleteThe first video was spot on.
Anyway, if you are interested, the lovely one has posted her haiku monday theme. You can find her link at my place.
Oh, I knew she was up, have visited. Sometimes they can try and pull poetry out of me this late but often I just can't do it. I don't have anything to give now. Too... fast, too late, too tired. Next week, if they post before Sunday. Or even more like Thursday or Friday. I just don't have it in me sometimes, at the last minute.
ReplyDelete