Saturday, April 12, 2014

Just Saturday? Goody.

.
.
I was thinking it was already Sunday.  Two more days of low and slow, gearing up, and sorting the cave is much better than one.  All I can really say about that.  I think, that my "week" out ended Thursday allowed me to count Thursday as Friday.  No harm, though, this time.  Just something to chuckle about.  Despite what you may presume, I chuckle often, laugh when I can, and usually rather easily.  Even at myself, or right after getting angry.

Today will be back to looking for a few items.  Fewer items are being sought today than yesterday though.  My pack kit, that which has been located anyway, is all in one spot and will be sorted when I find, pretty much, the last piece... the purifier.  The shaving brushes... I don't even know where to start.  I must have missed them, as they should have been somewhere near the razors and shaving soap, or I would think.  I do believe I had them relatively rounded up, so will start in my bathroom.  Dishes and laundry will just be done in fits and starts, while searching and yet while trying to keep the pace more leisurely.  I do have tomorrow to search, and clean, but I'd rather knock more out today so that I might find new things to do tomorrow.

I've been watching the thing in the next state over.  Beside the corrupt politician and doing favors for enemies, I do believe this was also created to change focus from Crimea to more local create problems.  Oh, it's a problem.  And more likely than not people are going to die.  But it was created as a distraction.  No, politicians honestly don't care.  They are too busy lining their pockets, and figuring out how to do that more smoothy, to worry about, pretty much, anyone else.  Between returning favors, scratching backs, and getting rich, they really don't have time to think about much else other than covering their trails.  Which, obviously, they aren't very good at.

I heard that it was F.E.M.A. appreciation day, or month, or something.  Oh, go play with them as you like.  Just understand, whatever the government does, at this point, it's real focus is on collecting data... on you.  If you want to figure out how to prep for a short term incident, don't go to the government.  They are not there to help you.  Find civilian sources.  There are many out there.  Figure out how much you would need for a week, then stock that.  Water bottles aren't that expensive, but they don't exactly give them away either.  Figure a gallon and a half a day, which in a static situation should be enough for drinking, bathing (if you are judicious), and food prep.  If you live in a desert, whether it looks like it or not, add a bit more water.  When the ac goes off it gets a little tight.  Actually, add a bit more for winter as well.  Stay off the government radar and do not trust them.  For all you know, if they know you have extra food they will label you a hoarder and come get it.  You really can't tell what this government might do, and do you really even trust the people who work for the government?  Really?  It's up to you.

Dishes have been set up for washing within the next hour.  I'll put a load in when I go out to wash them.  As I am washing, or when I finish, I will clear off the kitchen table.  The table isn't dirty, just cluttered.  That should be simple enough.  And, after a load or two through, I might make something to eat.  Hamburger, cream of mushroom, and macaroni shells, maybe with cheese melted on top?  Something like that.  And, sometime after that, a renewed search for the missing items.  Well... it's a plan.  And it's a good plan.  Time will tell.  Oh... sounds like the coffee is ready.  Yum!  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here