.
.
A couple of plans have to be reworked. While I was enjoying the cool of the morning, I was pretty much stuck. If I want to do anything, which I have to do, then I had to close the windows and get some heat going. Simple as that. Perhaps I can enjoy tomorrow morning as a cool morning.
I also checked the sewing machine I want to order. It seems that the seller who is offering it at $144 (which has gone up since I first put it in my basket) is suggesting a wait of up to two months. There is a seller who will send it today, but their price $188. There are other machines. But at the price point, not really comparable. Buffaloed. I may just have to bite the bullet and spend the extra. Or, look around online. Of course, you do realize, that sellers have figured us out. If you get a price here, or there, they have learned to only offer that price anywhere. I'm not sure about the tech behind it, but it is rather efficient at separating you from your money at a certain level. It's why you rarely find bargains. Actually, initially, the price was $125. They are negotiating in the wrong direction. I would just send money, and have them buy one, but... that never works as it should. Blarmey!
Well, best get going. I have a few days to think about things. But I think I'm stuck with the higher price. A gift that is "on the way, in a few months" just... well... doesn't work for a youngling. Or the sender, for my part. Oh well. A shower, a shave, and... who knows. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here