Friday, July 8, 2016

A trip for no good reason.

.
.
I thought I'd make a run to town.  Fast food was the thought, and an afternoon escape.  Showered and ready, even if it was heating up.  The foot was swelling, decided to go anyway.  I easily made it to town.  Then started wondering which place junk food place to visit.  I'd think of one, head toward it, and remember the last time I ate there.  Junk food is just that, but if it doesn't taste good on top of it?  I've stopped liking most places.  There are one or two that seem to be okay, but they have become so expensive that I wouldn't call them fast food.  Though, really, they don't actually serve good food either.  There are a few places for pickup, or sit-down meals, that are okay.  But that wasn't the deal today.

I ended up driving a loop around town, contemplating food sources, then just returning home.  I may, if things work out, eat something out tomorrow.  Oh, and the soda.  Does anyone else think soda, more from fast food joints, tastes salty?  The last year, maybe two, it has tasted that way and seems to be getting worse.  I guess since mayors and governors can't outlaw big sodas they have forced a change in the ingredients?  Can't outlaw it, poison it?  Maybe my tastes have changed, but it isn't the case with canned soda.  Just tap.  Don't be surprised to find out that even burger joints are under heavy government mandates and requirements to shut up about it.

I've got dishes soaking, again, and a load of laundry that probably needs dried by now.  I am tinkering in the computer room, tidying ever so lightly.  Perhaps to set up a new desk which should fit my new extra heavy duty seat... which is simply too high for my old/current desk.  Bleh.  Tomorrow, it is hoped, the sun shade will be arranged for the raft.  If so, I may begin aiming to hit the water a couple times a week.  Tie it off, or anchor it, then go for a minor swim.  Cooling, hopefully...  Not sure when would be the best time.  Not sure if I can handle really cool, such as mornings might be.  Definitely can't handle high heat, not right away.  Could experiment with the water, sans the boat, for a bit?  I'll find out, sooner than later most likely.

Oh, looks like there has been some backing off of the seeming support for the murderers.  I wasn't the only one who caught a whiff of that and raised some hell.  It seems as if the... hmm... intent was not as it seems.  Just saying not surprised.  Fine, I am not surprised.  I'm actually surprised it hasn't been worse already.  However, when you suggest that, don't make it look like you are supportive.  Don't even make it seem as if you think they are right.  Don't go there.  Absolutely no right to murder, not for those types.  It looks like there, regardless of how it is set, is a withdrawal and rewrite.  Avalanche of backbite on that one.  Yes, be careful how you say what you say.  For my part I am going to accept the change.  I'll even accept that it isn't so much of a change, as a clarification.  But I don't accept that it wasn't put out terribly incorrectly, only mistakenly.  Checking the temp, raising the swarm, or just a fumble?  Don't care.  Fixed.  Don't play that game if it was a game.

It's best that I put my foot up for a while, read a bit, maybe run the ac for a bit.  Just... to get the swelling down.  Bleh.  Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here