.
In spite of doing as suggested in the next post, a post I presented earlier for a later posting, something went very wrong. I did have kefir. I had other food too. Not a lot, but... it should have been enough. Even so, about two hours into what should have been a restful sleep, I woke feeling awful.
Without being sure, my body found the carb tabs. And... I had a few. I attempted to go back to sleep. More were needed. I ended eating a roll, ten, of them. Again, I tried to roll back in and tuck the problem off. I had eaten ten sugar tabs! An half hour later, which was an half hour further beyond the initial consumptions, so an hour after the first then half hour after the second consumption, I just... got up.
Blood sugar, with three tabs and an half hour, then seven more tabs and another half hour and my blood sugar was... 62? Crazy. Another ten, if needed, in mostly threes. As well, I plan to cook sausages and sauerkraut. Just store kraut for now. I would like to make my own, but that takes time and... well, ingredients and time. What sausages I don't eat tonight, along with kielbasa, I will slice into smaller portions and pickle with eggs? It's a theory... assuming I don't pass out trying to cook.
Blood sugar should not have gone down like that. I ate more, damn it! And then more on top of it. I'm still sweaty and weak. A few more tabs, more tea, and hopefully in better condition for some minor cooking. But not until I can stand. I'm only sitting because I fear reclining. Sleep could be final. Ugh.
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here