Monday, April 5, 2021

Food.

.
.
That was the problem.  Not eating, mostly, yesterday... or drinking... got me.  Everything stopped up in there.  Oh, I ate, just not enough, or per meal.  Two very light meals.  As well, I only drank about an half gallon, plus a couple shots of vinegar mix and a single kefir.  If I do nothing else, at least have three small kefirs per day.

Everything in there just stopped.  The medicine, I suspect, didn't help.  But there were other problems.  I have been trying to have more food, more often, and slightly larger meals.  I will need another kefir, probably, in order to have eaten more today.  Food just isn't interesting, and is so filling!

I cleared out today, too.  Very strange.  Liquids and solids, out, in large volumes.  I think kefir helps, when there might be some other problem.  If I think the major problem was the wrong food Friday, then too little volume yesterday.  It just stopped.  Just in fluid, I have taken in about another half gallon, plus a quart of kefir and a couple shots of vinegar stuff.  But I loosed a gallon and an half, or more.

Whatever.  I am feeling slightly better.  After my... fourth bm, something... improved.  It was pretty rough today.  I am hoping, whatever has happened today will allow tomorrow to be an improvement.  I was barely able to do chores.  A nap helped.  That I was able to lay down without choking on lung backup was a surprise.  Ugh.

I hate wasting such good days.  Though, today, regardless, I wouldn't have worked.  I did pray, as I was able.  And will pray tonight, as usual.  Sleep well.  Oh... I... kicked this post past midnight, so as not to disturb Sunday.  A technical thing, but... yeah.  Good night, God bless, sleep or work well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here