.
I... needed sleep. Wasn't sure I would get it. Sassy sure wanted
me up. I fought her, my own inclinations, and all else. And, made
it to 1:30? Giver or take ten. Even so, I'm... it's...
tough. A bit of a fever. Just light, under the skin, on the
fringes, edges. But it's there. It's been there for weeks, months
probably. Not as noticeable when warmer. Not always noticed, even
in the cold. A slight, permanent, infection? Or... of late.
Though, I think I have had something in me for... since I became ill nearly
forty years ago. Something that comes and goes, or is more present or
less more like. Fever is always there, just doesn't show as much this
time as that.
Which is why, while they found nothing in the biopsy, the antibiotics still
did a lot of work, on various parts of my body. Did... strange
things. There are terrible things living in me. I suspect doctors
knew, just were hoping those things would take me out, if the heart didn't get
me. Or that these things would make life so miserable that I would
commit suicide. Which... actually I did. Even that didn't work.
Anyway... still... up. Sassy got fed first thing. Now I need to
try to pull my life together enough to get trash, and maybe recycling,
out. Actually, get both out. But whether both to the curb is
another question. I'll get some coffee, see if that helps.
Because, it's... tight. Just being awake, right now, is a trick.
Coffee and more water. I've had some water today. Possibly could
use more? Probably.
Oh, and the music this morning. Yes. I... know. I thought
people had... forgotten. Moved on. Echoes, in time, I
suppose. Truths? Someone thinks so. Me? I don't...
think. What is, is, or isn't. Not... my worry.
Someone... was busy. I... don't mind. I... remember. Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Backsass Here