Thursday, February 8, 2024

The... odd things they.... catch?

.
.
I let out in a conversation, my station as being the son of minister.  Then... this.  And... a collection of others.  It's... almost as if they know something or think they do.  The devil you say?  Aye.  Not... the devil you know.  *wink*

Though... I... think the rest of the pops were... from the AI.  It... thinks it knows me.  Not that kind, this kind?  Both?  More, less?  Interesting.

As Spock might have intimated.







Questions?  Answers?  For whom?  By whom?  I just... have to chuckle.  Odd how rolling bones can turn up tulips?  Roses?  By any other name?  Ha.  Not for me to do but chuckle, and give up on the call.  I'll call again tomorrow, I guess.

Goodnight.  Sweet dreams?  I suppose, only if you are in... the right mood.  And of the darker nature of the right wrong ways?  Not saying that is my way, just showing what was... suggested, requested, accused, thought?  Or... something.

Pussy or the mice?  *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here