Friday, April 12, 2024

Dreams?

.
.
Oh, aye.  Not... all of them will be all that exciting.  Or... not the first one.

While the first dream wasn't exactly on this type, it did involve various general and specific slide rules.  I just liked this vid.  I don't remember all of the dream, but it involved naval navigation, from the view of a submarine, plus general mathematic calculations, and some volume, titration, and other calculations.  Why would I dream of that?  Because... I like these things.

Oh, logs, natural logs, and the rest.  What a dream.  I don't remember, fully well, how to use these things, or how to find them now, but there was a time when I did and used these things fairly commonly.  In the dream, it was like in the old days.  And I liked doing the work.  I learned how to use calculators and math software for things well beyond what could be solved with slide rules... on into some theory.

I even had a watch with a navigational slide rule on it, but the numbers were too small, the mechanism too clunky, for practical use.  But, for a simple solution, it would work.  Even chemistry math could be done on it, if you were slow and careful.  Chemical equations of elements and/or molecule parts.  I... liked seeing what could be done, with what I had, and how.  When I could be bothered to stay awake.  If I could have stayed awake, I could have gotten any degree I wanted.

More dreams.  Of course?  Not always.  But these...

I... remember having women I loved, but never had sex with.  Not... because they didn't want it, or I didn't want it, or...  Was it friendship?  No?  I think it was to have... someone safe, from the predatory sex, perspectivally?  Possibly from both directions.  I might be an apex predator, but... so are women.  They literally feed off apex predators.  Such... lovely women I have known.  They have tried, and I tried, and... all.  Not many women, like this, but a few.

And... this one... just... how I saw things, more as a child?  The confusion, of the dead, living dead, different.  But... it... was beautiful.  I still enjoy the notions, from time to time.

There... that should do for the nonce.

Oh, and this.  But this... isn't from a dream.  Just something that popped last night, and has been popping through the day.  Something I have... strangely... been quite enjoying.  I've played it before.  Someone seems to be... digging through my blog.  Hope they are enjoying.  I am.

Later, perhaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here