Thursday, November 16, 2023

A nap.

.
.
Just a short one, an hour and an half?  Or so.  Then up and was about to check things, bp and such, when the power went out.  Well... none of my testing equipment requires house power, so...  But first, I called the power company.

They suggested it was a broken line.  And that power would be back by 21:00.  21:00!?!  I was not pleased.  It was just at 14:30!  No one to talk to, just a prerecorded message sort of thing.  Bleh.  Then, half an hour later, I got a call asking if I... knew where the problem was?  Not promising.  Oh well.

Half an hour later, while I was just... sitting here, sitting here... the juice came back.  That's... more like it.  21:00 seemed extreme.  But, too, if they didn't even know where the problem was?  All good, as long as it stays on.  Had a very short outage earlier.  But, just long enough to shut off and came right back on.  Didn't even throw the clock on the stove.

Ah, as to bp and such?  I took it early, before medication.  BP was 136/81 with a pulse of 70.  Blood sugar was 113?  Crazy, right, but okay.  And an hour after medicine, bp is 136/74 with a pulse of 80.  Odd how that worked, but... okay.  I will keep medicines as they are for some number of days.  Just... to see how things go, if they even out, stay steady.  I may drop one more medicine, if... it stays in this range for the next few days.  

Trying a consumable dietary addition, which may or may not cause problems.  I ordered it before I realized how much the sweetener was impacting my diet.  Didn't know what it would taste like, but it does taste sweet.  If it messes with blood sugar, I'll toss it.  I... like 113 without fuss or muss!

Oh, and mother.  I was starting to get worried.  So I called her friend.  Nothing wrong, that he knew about.  Just that she was having problems with her phone, again.  She had this issue with her last phone.  I was suspicious then, more so now, that someone is janking with her phone.  I just can't see how she would mess it up by accident.  Now on purpose, and forgetting.  Slightly possible, just... again, unlikely.

She called shortly after.  But, her friend hadn't contacted her, or yet.  So... yeah.  She is doing well enough.  A little lonely.  Her brother isn't visiting.  Her sister hasn't been by for months.  But her friend did come and take her out last weekend.  He visits or takes her home for the weekend fairly often.  At least there is that.

Anyway... not a bad day.  While I haven't done anything, I haven't been in too much pain.  BP and else is really improving.  Getting closer to being better.  Still in recovery, mind you.  It's been brutal.  Sure hoping things work out, improve, keep improving.

Oh?  Finally was just a bit hungry today.  Not interested in eating, but to have some tinge of hunger was good.  Nausea has been mild, going away.  Even so, not hungry enough to eat.  Just... good to know my body might be able to consume something tomorrow or the day after.  A steak almost sounds good.  But... not yet, not today.

On with things.  I'll look around on the web for an hour or two more, then try to be to bed by 17:00 to 18:00.  Goodnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here