Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Better over better.

.
.
Whatever I did, am doing, it is working.  It started with drinking fluid, and electrolytes.  Then coffee, with cream.  Fighting through to not passing out, as well as checking stats.  Realizing the possible problems and attempting to research those problems.

Since then, I have been simply trying to cool or warm as needed.  Keep fluid intake up.  Then, another coffee with my meal.  I was able to get up and get the griddle heated.  I had thin cut chops, which I salted in hopes that would help.  Salted a little extra.  And, yes, that tasted absolutely delicious, so I probably needed extra salt.

I have taken evening meds, but the more potent one was taken at half the dose.  I will cut one medicine tomorrow, as well as continue taking half a dose of the heavy stuff.  I will check bp, pulse, and blood glucose regularly.  I will only cut more if bp continues to be too weak.  If bp rises a bit, that is fine for the short term.

My new goal bp is 140/90.  I won't push to 120/80, certainly not lower.  That is too risky for me, it seems.  I will try variations of my medication in order to obtain that.  The one I am quitting?  If it goes too high, I may quite a different one, or take half of that one.  I don't know, I will... tinker.

Still?  I am pleased with... what is happening.  If I can escape all, or most of, the medication, I will.  That stuff is simply not good for me.  I am further hoping that, if I can lower bp and blood sugar, and escape medication, I may have a much better life.  I'll never be twenty again, but I may be in better shape since then.  It's been a rough thirty some years since I was young and healthy.  It would be nice to even be a normal health for my age, until the end of my life.  Possible?  I'm... finding out.

Wow.  Absolutely pure carnivore?  Who knew.  The only thing that was off was the "keto" sweetener.  Crazy how such a little thing, and usually just three to five drops a day, was enough to keep me from healing, improving.  Wild.  Now I am very curious how well I can do, how much I can improve.  Later.

I am hoping blood sugar will come down.  I'll try it in two hours, right before bedtime... list it here.  Yes, later.
-------

Blood sugar is down to 157, a twenty six point drop from the last read, a forty four point drop from the high of 201, and back down to exactly where it started as a fasting read?  Okay.

As for bp and pulse, 116/70, pulse of 62.  Not... great.  But a bit better.  I'll see if fewer meds, tomorrow, helps.  That's still too low.  I have my feet back under me, mostly.  More weary?  No, I suppose those numbers are still too low.  It may take a day, or week, to get back to the land of the living.  I'll... do what I can.  Now?  I'll feed Sassy, check her litter, void, then go on to bed.  

It looks like I made it out of the mess.  For now.  And, knowing what the problem is, I... could end up pulling out fully, and back into life.  Still tight.  It's... just... difficult.  But, better on better.  No better since the last improvement.  But... it's good enough.  For now.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here