Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Several things.

.
.
The aches, the nausea, the inability to sleep?  Well... I tried several things at once.

First, water with electrolyte powder.  With it, I took the minerals I had stopped taking (magnesium, zinc, calcium, d3 mixed).  And, finally, I took the last two painkillers left to me, the stronger ones.  Over the counter, but... somewhat dubious due to the mix?  If... you trust medicine, at all, these days?

Now, on the good side, nearing three hours in, the neck/bone/joint/shoulder pains have eased, a lot.  Not completely gone, but... dropped in severity by... seventy to eighty percent?  Something like that.  I'm not cramping from the pain itself.  Just... it's slightly tender, more if I move much.

Oh, heart oddities have relaxed.  Was having slight palpitations.  That is mostly gone.  And other things.  Better.  Nausea remains, but eased.  And, I may be able to go on to bed, to sleep.  The pain is what woke me.  The nausea, palpitations, and other such, were also keeping me up.  I think all of it is relaxed enough for a return to bed?  I'll find out very shortly.  I just need to pee first.

I did research, on adapting to carnivore.  And, yes, these are all symptoms.  All track.  Several advisors suggest this.  Extra electrolytes, the minerals (I had stopped), more water, cutting medicine (no choice there)... extra salt...  Anything else?  More food would be good, but I just can't eat much more than what I am already eating.  I just can't.  I'm pushing it as is.  I'll just have to really hit electrolytes and more water in order to try to make up for what I can't quite eat, or yet.

On to bed.  I can hope to sleep, and... reset a better tomorrow.  Cutting medicines, I am hoping, will help too.  It's just that, as ill as I am, adding a massive change of diet on top of it?  Well, I'm... essentially trying to all but literally crawl back out of a grave.  Quickening is a tough gig.  Especially with a body that just isn't... ready, very able.  Is it even doable?  I'll find out.  Goodnight, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Backsass Here